TEENS, Inc. Youth Corps (TYC)- Join or hire our Crew!
TEENS, Inc. Youth Corps (formerly MYC) is a summer youth employment program for teens ages 14 – 19. Crews consist of at least 5 teens and one adult crew leader. Since 2005, TEENS, Inc. Youth Corps has treated over 1,700 acres of noxious weeds on public and private land. TEENS, Inc. Youth Corps is partnering with Nederland Area Trails Organization and USFS to complete work on the West Magnolia Trail System, and completed 2 miles of trail maintenance and re-routes in 2017. In 2006, TEENS, Inc. Youth Corps won the Environmental NOVA award from the Boulder Community Foundation for its partnership with the U.S. Forest Service and is also a member of the 21st Century Conservation Service Corps.
Details for Crew Members:
- Crew members work either Monday & Wednesday (8 hr days). May 31st-July 28th. July 4th & 6th will be off!
- Two paid professional development/education days: July 7th and July 22nd!
- Pay is $12.56/hr
- Youth employees increase perseverance and resiliency while learning career and life skills including teamwork and collaboration, careful attention to detail, interview skills, and social skills.
- APPLY HERE!
Want to Hire a Crew?
TYC is available to hire for your summer projects and can do just about anything that does not involve extensive use of power tools: slash removal, yard clean up, noxious weed removal, painting, etc.
- The cost is $930 for a full day $465 for a half day
- We guarantee 5 teens and one crew leader.
- You can hire for a whole or half day
Thanks to the National Forest Foundation for your support! wwww.nationalforests.
To schedule or find out more information contact Ariel at email@example.com, or call TEENS, Inc. at (303) 258-3821